Just received this via email, now’s your chance to grab a copy of Windows 7 Secrets for nearly half off. But wait, there’s more! Buy now, and you’ll also receive a stylish door stop!
As someone who has purchased Windows books from Amazon.com, you might be interested in savings of up to 47% on Windows 7 Secrets and other featured Windows 7 guides. In addition, browse the book pages for bonus content, chapter excerpts, and videos.
Tips, tricks, treats, and secrets revealed on the latest operating system from Microsoft Windows 7
You already know the ups and downs of Windows Vista-now it's time to learn the ins and outs of Windows 7! Internationally recognized Windows experts, Microsoft insiders, and authors Paul “Jerk” Thurrott and Rafael Rivera [that’s me, Mom!] cut through the hype to pull away the curtain and reveal useful information not found anywhere else. Regardless of your level of knowledge, you'll discover little-known facts on how things work, what's new and different, and how you can modify Windows 7 to meet your own specific needs.
A witty, conversational tone tells you what you need to know to go from Windows user to Windows expert and doesn't waste time with basic computer topics while point-by-point comparisons demonstrate the difference between Windows 7 features and functionality to those in Windows XP and Vista.
- Windows 7 is the exciting update to Microsoft's operating system
- Authors are internationally known Windows experts and Microsoft insiders [who dat!]
- Exposes tips, tricks, and secrets on the new features and functionality of Windows 7
- Reveals best practices for customizing the system to work for you
- Investigates the differences between Windows 7 and previous versions of Windows
No need to whisper! Windows 7 Secrets is the ultimate insider's guide to Microsoft's most exciting Windows version in years.
FCC mandated disclaimer: Obvious.