I am now accepting your stickers for placement on the lid of my oft-used Lenovo X300 laptop, measuring at 12.4" x 9.1" (314.96mm x 231.14mm). I will showcase the stickers at least until November 20th, but it’s very likely they’ll remain in place for much longer. (Removing stickers is not fun.)
Notable showcase locations:
- Windows 7 Launch in New York City (October 22) + Train
- Microsoft PDC 2009 (November 15-20) + Airplanes
The rules are simple:
- No pornographic, druggie, dating, or nude stickers. Violence is acceptable though.
- No overly humongous stickers. Be realistic.
- No Katy Perry. No Miley Cyrus. No Paul Thurrott.
- I ultimately decide if I want to use your sticker or not. Product samples and/or bribes can work to your advantage.
If you’re interested, email email@example.com with a description/image of your sticker and I’ll send you an address to mail them to.